Have a bunch of clothes you don’t wear anymore that are still in great condition? Swap them for something ‘new’!
The swap will be held at Camperdown Commons. We will have tables for adult women’s and men’s clothing and shoes.
- Bring up to six quality items of clothing that are clean and undamaged (accessories such as belts and shoes are okay, but please do not bring jewellery).
- Drop them off between 6-7pm. You will be given one token for each item of clothing that you bring.
- While the clothes are being sorted and arranged, have some nibbles and mingle with other swappers.
- The swap starts at 7pm. Participants will be allowed into the swap area and can choose any items. You can take one item for each token that you receive – e.g. if you bring four items of clothing you will get four tokens and can take up to four ‘new’ items.
- Once you’ve chosen your ‘new’ items, a swap volunteer will take your tokens at the exit. Take your new clothes home and enjoy!
We will not accept items that are dirty, torn, stained or in poor condition. We will not accept items in bulk — this is for up to six good quality items that are swapped for other items, not for clothes being dropped off for charity.
This is a free event that requires registration
*This workshop is hosted by Inner West Council as part of the Treading Lightly program. Go to treading-lightly.eventbrite.com.au for more events and workshops.