In honor of both Earth Week 2017 and Fashion Revolution Week, Flow Yoga Center and local ethical brand, ENAT, will be hosting a clothing swap on April 29 from 12:15-2:30pm!
This event is meant to encourage us all to buy and own only what adds value to our lives, while finding loving homes for our unwanted items. All items that don’t go to another community member will be donated to either Martha’s Outfitters or Suited for Change.
Here’s how it works:
1. Pick out up to 10 items (ONLY clothes) that you think someone else would love.
2. Keep clothes rip-free, stain-free and recently laundered.
3. Bring your items to Flow on Saturday during the event, April 29, 12:15pm – 2:30pm.
4. Pick up some new duds for FREE!
5. Tell alll your friends about Fashion Revolution Week.